Prox Prox

seiazures, anyone?

Seriously needs a warning. I don't suffer from them but it felt like I was about to have one. too much going on.

TDxiii responds:

Hmm, a warning? Really?

The background is turn-offable ingame, bottom right. I didn't think it was -that- bad, and my eyes are pretty screwy themselves.

Mario's Time Attack:Remix Mario's Time Attack:Remix

It's Mario Freestyle Running

Love the idea...Great for my ADHD. It reminds me of freestyle running.

Hunted Forever Hunted Forever

I don't understand

Why everyone is giving such bad reviews...maybe they're playing a different game than I was, cause everything worked just fine for me. I love the whole "freestyle walking" feel of the game, I could see a live action sort from this easily. Good controls, and it's great how whatever you aquire stays with you, which brought me back to playing this game repeatedly (I think I've beat it 7 times so far). And as for a map... well, common sense says go right and eventually you'll get everything. I just couldn't find one machine part, guess I'll have to go searching for that piece later. Kudos.

Rigged Election Poll Rigged Election Poll

hahaha

Simple and funny. good job

King of Air Guitar King of Air Guitar

Very Good

A rhythm game that actually has rhythm!!!! Amazing! haha
Very good game. The dots came in at exacctly the right time, animation was great. Overall an awesome display of flash skills. Kudos to you my friend! If you ever release a techno rhythm game, let me know! Got some original tracks for ya

Kempt responds:

Cool, thanks and I'll hold ya to that!

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

BRILLIANT

I gotta say this is one fun game. love the idea, can't wait to see more!

The Bank Job The Bank Job

Great 1st

Good job. Didn't seem too buggy, but like everyone said, needs some sounds. Music, at least. And since there's so much music on this site (including mine, of course!) you should have no trouble finding some.

Sling Sling Sling Sling

Nice

Nice little game, great music to get you to chill out. Thanks, you saved me some relaxation time that may have kept me from finishing my latest track!

Madness Regent Madness Regent

Great

Great Job. Lagged a little bit, but it was worth it...still able to beat it. Liked the use of audio though, went along with everything else

Ge.ne.sis: Alpha Demo Ge.ne.sis: Alpha Demo

It's good

Not a big fan of many RPGs, but I thought I'd give this one a try anyway. It's good, music is repetitive and there's no sound effects, but then again, it is but a demo. If you would like any help on music or post production, please contact me. I'd love to help out.